Friday, July 8, 2011

Pics from daycare

When mom and dad have to go away somewhere and I can't come too, they bring me to doggie daycare so I don't have to be in a crate all day at the vet. It's much more fun and less stressful for me because when I'm in the crate at the vet, I rub my nose on the door all day to get out and I end up with a red nose like Rudolph. But here I get to run around and play with other dogs. Here's some screenshots that mom took of me while she was in Virginia watching on the webcam:

2 comments:

  1. Wow I wonder if we have these here in the UK. Ben is still put off about having a dog because we'll struggle to find somewhere/someone to take care of it when we go away. Monty looks like he's having a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so great!!! :)

    When Leary wakes up in the morning, he always does a big stretch, and I say "strreeeetches!" Your caption made me think of that. :)


    xo,
    melissa

    ReplyDelete