Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Our apartment has been invaded!

It looks like a pet store exploded in our apartment! There's pee pads everywhere, toys, a gate and fleece blankets on the carpet to catch any accidents. I can honestly say the blankets probably won't be necessary in a couple of days since I'm on top of it with Mabel and her potty breaks. She will go outside on the patio and sometimes she misses the pad but I don't care. As long as she goes outside I think it will make things easier when it's time to transition to peeing on walks. She hasn't gone on a walk yet since she still hasn't completed all her shots. That will probably take a while to get used to but I'm hoping she'll see Monty and do what he does.

Here's some videos of the two pups playing. I apologize for the huuuge mess of an apartment and crappy image quality... it's the camera on my digital camera. (I think I'm getting an actual video camera for Christmas!)



I die each time at 31 seconds in!




I love her uncoordinated bunny hops :)


8 comments:

  1. Awwww! Too precious! Mabel's a cutie, and Monty looks like he's trying to figure out how to be a big brother. LOL! It's got to be hard not to be "the puppy" anymore. ;o) Reminds me of my two boys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are both too cute. Mabel is so bouncy. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG. Just watched all 6 videos (when I should be writing a paper ... Thank you for giving me a reason to procrastinate :P) - Mabel is too funny when she pops around and slaps her paws on the ground LOL! Monty is such a good older brother too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, OMG that was all just TOO CUTE! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just watched all the videos and died a little. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ADORABLE!!!!!!! I miss those days!!!! Well sometimes, I miss my pups being tiny and uncoordinated.. But not so much the potty training haha. Have fun with your little baby<3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw, they are both so cute together and her hopping around is so sweet! She's so cute! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG I DIE. Why is it so fabulous when puppies have no idea where they are bouncing to? This brought me right back to poor Bailey dealing with Emmie as a baby - and I love Monty trying to get chased in the last one! <3

    ReplyDelete